EARLY BANKING DRAW
Instructions to enter the GIRLS’ NIGHT IN 2017 Early Banking Draw (the draw) form part of these conditions.
- To be eligible to enter the Draw, registered supporters (Entrants) must bank a minimum of $500 by 11:59pm on 13th November 2017. Entry is automatic, based on banking to your state or territory Cancer Council organisation by 11:59pm on 13th November 2017.
- The promoter of this Draw is Cancer Council Australia, address: Level 14, 477 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000, ABN 91 130 793 725 (the Promoter).
- Employees of the Promoter and its members are ineligible to enter the Draw.
- Each Entrant will only be eligible for one automatic entry into the Draw.
- The Draw is open to Australian Resident Entrants only.
- Girls' Night In participants from Western Australia will be excluded from the draw.
- The start date of the Draw is Monday 31st July 2017.
- Entries close at 11.59pm on Monday 13th November 2017.
- The prize will be drawn at the Promoter’s office at 12pm on Monday 27th November 2017.
- The prize will be awarded to the Entrant named in the entry. However, in the event of a dispute, the prize will be awarded to the email account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit the Entrant’s entry.
- The prize is $2500 worth of Birdsnest vouchers including:
- x5 $500 individual vouchers redeemable at birdsnest.com.au
- -1hr optional over-the-phone styling session with a Birdsnest Stylist
- The winner of the Draw will be notified in writing via email or phone. The Prize voucher will be mailed to the winner within twenty-one (21) days of the draw. The Promoter and its members accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail. If the winner does not claim the Prize by 18th December 2017, the Prize will be re-drawn on the 19th December 2017.
- The winner will also be announced on the Girls Night In website: https://www.girlsnightin.com.au/get-involved/bank-and-win/
- Should an Entrant’s contact details change, it is the Entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technological malfunction or failure, Internet traffic congestion, or for outdated or incorrect contact details by which the entrant cannot be contacted during business hours on relevant dates.
- The Prize is not transferrable and is not redeemable for cash.
- Prize is valid until November 13th 2018.
- The Prize winner must be over the age of 18 at the time of the draw,
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter correspondence regarding the competition result.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time before the awarding of the Prize to cancel or vary the competition, or cancel, vary or withdraw its Prize. If the Promoter cancels or varies a competition, or cancels, varies or withdraws its Prize, is not: a) liable to any person for any costs, loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; or b) required to conduct the Draw at any other time.
- Entrants enter the Draw at their sole risk. With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter is not liable for, and an entrant releases the Promoter from, liabilities relating to any direct or indirect loss or damage which is suffered, or for personal injury or sickness suffered or sustained, as a result of entering the Draw, failing to win, winning, accepting or using the Prize.
- To organise the 1hr optional over-the-phone styling session, please contact Tan Ward, PR Manager at Birdsnest, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or over the phone (1300 696 378)
*This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook