Girls’ Night In 2017 - Early registration draw
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions to enter the Girls’ Night In 2017 Early Registration Draw (the Draw) form part of these conditions.
2. To be eligible to enter the Draw, supporters (Entrants) must register to host a Girls’ Night In by 11:59pm on 8th September 2017. Entry is automatic, based on Girls’ Night In registrations in your state or territory Cancer Council organisation by 11:59pm on 8th September 2017. WA residents are exempt from this Draw.
3. The promoter of this Competition is Cancer Council Australia, address: Level 14, 477 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000, ABN 91 130 793 725 (the Promoter).
4. Employees of the Promoter and its members are ineligible to enter the Draw.
5. Each Entrant will only be eligible for one automatic entry into the Draw.
6. The Draw is open to Australian resident Entrants only.
7. The start date of the Draw is Monday 21st August 2017.
8. Entries close at 11.59pm on Friday 8th September 2017.
9. The prizes will be drawn at the Promoter’s office at 12pm on Monday 18th September 2017.
10. The prizes will be awarded to the Entrant named in the entry. However, in the event of a dispute, the prizes will be awarded to the email account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit the Entrant’s entry.
11. The prize (Prize) is a $1,000 David Jones Gift Card for three winners.
12. The winners of the Draw will be notified in writing via email or phone. The Prize Gift Cards will be mailed to the winner within twenty-one (21) days of the draw. The Promoter and its members accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail. If the winner does not claim the Prizes by 8h October 2017, the Prizes will be re-drawn on the 9th October 2017.
13. The winners will also be announced on the Girls’ Night In website: https://www.girlsnightin.com.au/get-involved
14. Should an Entrant’s contact details change, it is the Entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technological malfunction or failure, Internet traffic congestion, or for outdated or incorrect contact details by which the entrant cannot be contacted during business hours on relevant dates.
15. The Prizes are not transferrable and is not redeemable for cash.
16. Prizes are valid until 8th September 2019.
17. If a Prize is not claimed, a second draw will be held at 12pm on 9th October 2017 to re-draw the Prize. The Prize will be re-drawn at the Promoter’s address: Level 14, 477 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000. The winner of the redraw will be notified via email or phone. The winner of the re-draw must claim the Prize by 9th November 2017.
24. The Promoter will not be held responsible for additional incidental costs incurred by the winners, as a part of the Prize.
27. The Prize winners must be 18 years old or over at the time of the draw.
31. The Promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter correspondence regarding the draw result.
32. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
37. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time before the awarding of the Prize to cancel or vary the competition, or cancel, vary or withdraw its Prize. If the Promoter cancels or varies a competition, or cancels, varies or withdraws its Prize, is not: a) liable to any person for any costs, loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; or b) required to conduct the Draw at any other time.
38. Entrants enter the Draw at their sole risk. With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter is not be liable for, and an entrant releases the Promoter from, liabilities relating to any direct or indirect loss or damage which is suffered, or for personal injury or sickness suffered or sustained, as a result of entering the Draw, failing to win, winning, accepting or using the Prize.
Australian eGift Card terms and conditions
39. eGift cards are treated as cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. eGift Cards may only be used for purchases in David Jones stores or online at davidjones.com.au and cannot be returned or exchanged for cash or used to pay any David Jones branded Credit Card account or other Credit Card accounts. David Jones Gift Cards in AUD currency cannot be redeemed outside of Australia. The funds available can be verified on request or at time of purchase at any point of sale in any David Jones store within Australia. No change is given and any balance that remains on the card can be used in whole or part against future purchases at David Jones. Gift Cards expire 24 months after issue. Any balance that remains on the eGift Card after expiry will not be available for use. For full terms and conditions visit davidjones.com.au/giftcardtermsandconditions
*This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook