EARLY BANKING DRAW
Instructions to enter the GIRLS’ NIGHT IN 2018 Early Banking Draw (the draw) form part of these conditions.
- To be eligible to enter the Draw, registered supporters (Entrants) must bank a minimum of $500 by 11:59pm on Monday 12th November 2018. Entry is automatic, based on banking to your state or territory Cancer Council organisation by 11:59pm on 12 November 2018.
- The promoter of this Draw is Cancer Council Australia, address: Level 14, 477 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000, ABN 91 130 793 725 (the Promoter).
- Employees of the Promoter and its members are ineligible to enter the Draw.
- Each Entrant will only be eligible for one automatic entry into the Draw.
- The Draw is open to Australian Resident Entrants only.
- The start date of the Draw is Monday 30th July 2018.
- Entries close at 11.59pm on Monday 12th November 2018.
- The prize will be drawn at the Promoter’s office at 12pm on 27th November 2018.
- The prize will be awarded to the Entrant named in the entry. However, in the event of a dispute, the prize will be awarded to the email account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit the Entrant’s entry.
- The prize is a two night stay in a premium King Waratah Room including breakfast for two guests at West Hotel Sydney
- The winner of the Draw will be notified in writing via email or phone. The Prize voucher will be mailed to the winner within twenty-one (21) days of the draw. The Promoter and its members accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail. If the winner does not claim the Prize by 17th December 2018, the Prize will be re-drawn on the 18th December 2018.
- The winner will also be announced on the Girls Night In website: https://www.girlsnightin.com.au/get-involved/bank-and-win/
- Should an Entrant’s contact details change, it is the Entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technological malfunction or failure, Internet traffic congestion, or for outdated or incorrect contact details by which the entrant cannot be contacted during business hours on relevant dates.
- The Prize is not transferrable and is not redeemable for cash.
- Prize is valid from 1st December 2018 until 30th June 2019.
- Redemption of the voucher is subject to availability and blackout dates do apply.
- If the Prize is not claimed, a second draw will be held at 12pm on 18th December 2018 to re-draw the Prize. The Prize will be re-drawn at the Promoter’s address: Level 14, 477 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000. The winner of the redraw will be notified via email or phone. The winner of the re-draw must claim the Prize by 19th December 2018. The Prize is valid until 30th June 2019.
- No frequent flyer points are awarded and no upgrades are permitted.
- The Prize winner must be over the age of 18 at the time of the draw,
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter correspondence regarding the competition result.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time before the awarding of the Prize to cancel or vary the competition, or cancel, vary or withdraw its Prize. If the Promoter cancels or varies a competition, or cancels, varies or withdraws its Prize, is not: a) liable to any person for any costs, loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; or b) required to conduct the Draw at any other time.
- Entrants enter the Draw at their sole risk. With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter is not liable for, and an entrant releases the Promoter from, liabilities relating to any direct or indirect loss or damage which is suffered, or for personal injury or sickness suffered or sustained, as a result of entering the Draw, failing to win, winning, accepting or using the Prize.
*This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook