Guidelines for healthy eating
Read Cancer Council's Guidelines for Healthy Eating to find out how you can reduce your cancer risk.Read more
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut or sunflower seeds (both if you wish)
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup orange or apple juice
- 1/4 cup dried raisins or any diced dried fruit of choice
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted*
- 2 Granny Smith or Pink Lady apples, unpeeled, coarsely grated
- 1 cup natural yoghurt + 1 tbs of lemon juice mixed into it
- 1 cup fresh berries
- 4 tsp honey
- 4 pinches of cinnamon (optional)
- In a medium mixing bowl combine oats, coconut or sunflower seeds and juice of choice. Mix, cover and leave overnight in fridge.
- When ready to serve, divide all ingredients into 4 bowls and let your guests do the mixing!
Recipe by Poh Ling Yeow