Guidelines for healthy eating
Read Cancer Council's Guidelines for Healthy Eating to find out how you can reduce your cancer risk.Read more
- 3 corn cobs
- 1 red onion, diced
- ½ red capsicum, seeded and chopped
- 2 whole tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- ¼ bunch tarragon, chopped
- ¼ bunch parsley, chopped
- ¼ bunch dill, chopped
- Zest of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of good quality sea salt
- 1 baguette, preferably wholemeal or grain
- Cook the corn in boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Slice corn off the cobs and break up.
- Sweat the onion and capsicum in 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes and capsicum then add the chilli, herbs, lime and 30ml of extra virgin olive oil.
- Heat a non-stick frypan or barbecue and toast the baguette slices until golden brown.
- Add a little of the mix to each slice of bread and serve immediately to prevent the bread from going soggy.